Ca de Bou - the best breed for you.
This site is devoted to the Ca de Bou breed. You might have already heard some of the common names this breed is known under: Mallorquin Mastiff, Mallorquin Bulldog, Perro Dogo Mallorquin, Majorca Mastiff, Majorcan Bulldog. We proudly consider Ca de Bou as the best breed in the world.
Why do we think so? Let us explain by looking at some of its advantages:
- Ca de Bou is smart, quiet and strong.
- Ca de Bou remains truly faithful to the owner and reveals exceptional love to all family members without distinguishing between them, making it quite different from many other breeds.
- Ca de Bou’s love for children of any age has no boundaries. Ca de Bou loves to play with them all days long, allowing them to do anything. It will never growl, bark or bite the child.
- Ca de Bou is an ideal dog for an apartment due to the absence of saliva, specific smell or snoring. This breed is short-haired. Thus, it is not likely to cause allergic symptoms.
- Ca de Bou is not prone to common dogs’ diseases.
- Ca de Bou possesses an enormous power, while being noble at the same time. It will never hurt smaller or weaker dogs. As well, Ca de Bou will not fight with larger and stronger dogs unless there is a special need or a command from the owner.
You do not need to teach Ca de Bou security qualities – they are absorbed with mother's milk and will be demonstrated by your dog at any moment if required. Majorcan Mastiff treats all visitors as his hosts or even as his friends. However, in the absence of family members at home this dog will never let penetrate his territory with no exception, even for people he is familiar with since the early age. It is impossible to persuade or bribe him. Majorca Mastiff breed was quite scarcely widespread in North America until recently.
Now more and more people recognize outstanding qualities of Ca de Bou and become owners of these beautiful and strong dogs.
We hope that this site will help you to love the Ca de Bou breed as much as we love it.